Thank you so much Shannon from Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe ( http//ramblingsofawannabescribe.blogspot.com ) !
It is such an honor to be recognized... and now my thanks to the little people... ahem... anyway.... ;o)
I was flabbergasted (love that word by the way) when I saw my name listed.
Okay, I understand there are some attached duties to this award so here they are:
And now: The Rules for the winners
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger picture and post it on your page
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
3. Write seven things about you that we don't know
4. Choose seven other bloggers that you would like to give the award to
5. Link to the bloggers that you choose
6. Let the winners know that they have the lovely award.
Okay, so the first two are done. Here's number three...
Seven Things You Don't Know About Me
*this is going to be hard - I am such an open book due to blogging.....
1. I sneak homemade sour cream & onion popcorn and Fiddle Faddle toffee popcorn into the movie theater....yeah I know "No Outside Food or Drink" but while I may be an impulse shopper on books, shoes, purses, jewelry, clothes & just about everything else; popcorn is something I am cheap AND picky about.
2. I cannot wear jeans anymore without being extremely uncomfortable. Oh the sad day. My scar from last year is the culprit. The zipper line runs right down it & I must say 'soft & comfortable' is not descriptive of denim and zippers. :o(
3. I once rode a pig... after prom... outside a limo.... formal attire optional... you really have to be from the deep south to understand this one....
4. I drove home in only a wet bra & panties after a 'war' with my classmates and an older class caused my clothing to be covered in ketchup, flour, eggs, mustard, honey, salad dressing, sardines, and toilet paper...again deep south...Lord help us... ;o)
5. I know the rules of the sport, have agreed to participate of my own free will, and have enjoyed the participation of.....armadillo hunting
6. I crave a true cottage in the woods to live in one day. (maybe I am a witch just searching for the breadcrumbs of little children... muahahahahahahah....then again I could just be looking for seven dwarfs to do the housework)
7. I hate the following movies: Message in a Bottle, Hope Floats, Nights in Rodanthe, and HOT ROD. First three - SO depressing, Last one - SOOOOOO STUPID!
Okay that is much harder than you originally expect! Geez.
Now to pass this award on to fellow bloggers who I LOVE to visit. Each one is unique, interesting, and worth a glance for various reasons.
(Even though 3 of them are family, that did not rule the decision, it was more that sometimes you think that following a blog of someone you know as family would be boring or redundant. No, it actually allows a view of someone you *think* you know but really have only ever scratched the surface of their personality)
Annies Eats ( http://annies-eats.com/ ) Okay, Annie posts about food. She blogs on trying new recipes, the recipe itself, how it turned out & the response she received. Let me tell you, if you stop by browse her past entries - this girl makes my mouth water every single post!)
Barefoot Weaver ( http://barefootweavercait.blogspot.com/ ) OME! This blog showcases a designer I found on ETSY.COM who makes the most beautiful scarves, wraps, wristbands, etc. So talented and so fun... especially since you can own her pieces.
The Edhegard Family ( http://edhegardgirls.blogspot.com/ ) Cutest little girls & their adventures with family and friends. (The blogger is one of my best friend has a knack for keeping us all up to date on her two daughter's lives with adorable pictures and mini stories. It is never not a fun stop at this one)
Lemons & Lemonade ( http://tracypulley.blogspot.com/ ) Okay I mean the name: LEMONS & LEMONADE, doesn't that already make your day better with its classic concept of positive thinking? Okay this one features the comings and goings of my other best friend. Her honesty is what will make you click on her in your blog roll every time. She is a southern girl at heart & a kindred spirit I discovered ten years ago. A Seattle girl first, then BAMA engulfed her senses and now she lives in the Midwest...I know we are trying to get her back down here again, we will, we will.
Preppy Southern Princess ( http://preppysouthernprincess.blogspot.com/ ) Okay those that know me will link on this blog see the TENNESSEE orange T and run back to me going WHAT? But this young girl is blogging about life as Tennessee Volunteer Sorority girl and also just about being a southern princess. I mean come on we are both royalty. Even though our armies fight one another every year (interestingly enough this weekend coming up) I still respect her blogging about her realm. She really seems to be so sweet & I love some of her entries. They are perfectly fitting to her age & current state in life. It is refreshing and reminiscent in some ways...
Vivian Marie Aubin du Paris ( http://vivianmarieaubinduparis.blogspot.com/ ) This is a friend I discovered through her wonderful first book. Not only is it a great read, but she is also a wonderful person. I found a friend, a fellow writer (congrats to her on being a published one - I hope to one day join the ranks!), a lover of good books, fellow twitter fan, SUPERNATURAL lover, SteamPunk fan (which is really cool by the way) and an all around genuinely nice person.
Watson6 ( http://watson6inga.blogspot.com/ ) Okay this is my sister. Yeah...note she has not updated in a month... this award is what I am calling: YOUR NOTE TO UPDATE YOUR FUN BLOG!!! lol Really though she is a mother of four and when the entries are there they are definitely entertaining. She has 2 boys & 2 girls (12 & under - no twins) God Bless her....
Now please note that my blogroll on the left is full of tons of other blogs who I did not send this too, please do not hold that against them. Peruse the list, find a new book lover, another cook, cakes to that make you laugh so hard coke comes through your nose, or maybe just link to keep up with the entertainment industry. No matter which blog you choose each has its on pros & cons. Maybe one of them will win an award from you!
Oh a very special note about the blogger who gave me mine. Shannon's blog is cheeky, honest, and so much fun to read! I hate we missed each other at Project Book Babe but am so glad to have discovered her now!
Finally done. Now scoot, go give some awards, type a post that leaks embarrassing things we did not know about you...come on... git! ;o)