Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS NINA!!!

Congratulations goes out to my big sister! She passed her certification to be a Jazzercise Instructor! She starts teaching on Monday!
I AM SO PROUD OF HER! She has put so much time & work into this opportunity. The most beautiful part of the whole process has been her enjoyment. Yes it has been hard work, but she has truly enjoyed the classes, the practices, but most of all the people. Isn't that what you are supposed to find in something fulfilling? Relationships with people. Friendships that may never have been found if it were not for the paths we choose. I know that her energy, her personality, her friendly demeanor will shine so brightly everytime she puts her mic on her head. It is more than just working out. The people in her class are there for the experience the end results are just that: end results. But the journey to get there, the process is what makes the whole experience worthwhile. So Nina - I love you & I admire this wonderful new journey you are embarking on!

2 comments:

  1. And you're coming to see me soon...well relatively...I will be VERY sad if work interferes. Mike misses Marcus.... and of course it goes without saying that I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK maybe I am going crazy, This is the first time I have read this, or if I read it before, I was asleep. Thanks for the ecouragement. It all is true, I do love what I do. It can be a little nerve racking, there is a LOT to think about with that Mic on your head, but it is fun.... Maybe one day I can get you into my class!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Princess is in...so what's up?