Now not everyone will understand where this question originates from but for those that do & are quick to comment prizes will be awarded!
So Le Magnadillo was in the kitchen talking to Party Parrot, and his new girlfriend Bride and my husband just happened to overhear them.
Le Magnadillo: "Oui! Oui! I do have a famous cousin!!! He is most famous during ze 'Olidays!!"
Party Parrot: "Who is he? Who is he? Who is he? Want a Drink? Ack! Want a Drink? Want a Drink?"
Bride: "Yes do tell darling. I would love to hear about him." (yes she says this sweetly and inches closer to Le Magnadillo)
Le Magnadillo: "Ahhh!! He is the famous.....the amazing.... the magnifique.... HOLIDAY ARMADILLO!!!"
*collective gasps fill my kitchen as my husband continues to eavesdrop*
Bride: "Oh my! I love him!"
Party Parrot: "Holiday Armadillo? Holiday Armadillo? Holiday Armadillo? Who is that?"
Le Magnadillo: "Ce qui! WHAT! You do not know!" He looked around trying to be sure he was not overheard.
*My husband stifles a gasp as he realizes that yes, our Le Magnadillo is related to one of our own favorite holiday icons! He continued to listen to be sure that it was one and the same.*
The Bride waited for Le Magnadillo to continue and the Party Parrot leaned in to learn more.
Le Magnadillo: "Ah...you see my feathery friend, he is most important for your...a Noel... um Christmas. The Holiday Armadillo is Santa's representative for All the Southern States & MEXICO!!!!"
*my husband then decided that he had heard enough and came quickly to tell me of the news*
Okay - so tonight I needed a break and seriously the above conversation came from my husband. Well it just so happens that the Holiday Armadillo arrived a few years back and ever since then we have enjoyed stories of Superman, wandering deserts and the Easter Bunny's funeral!
On the spur of the moment I decided that since this particular scenario is in reference to my favorite television show and since I have learned there are many, many, many FRIENDS lovers out here I decided to do a quick contest! Below are 10 questions all from that one episode the first person to get them all correct wins!
*UPDATE: 12-10-09 3 p.m. DEFINITELY WILL BE MULTIPLE WINNERS! The first person with all correct answers will win the book of his/her choice. Then the remaining comments will be placed in a random generator for a few more winners (1 more or 2 more or 3 more... Le Magnadillo will choose how many) Even if you don't know the answers - comment! You could still win!*
*you MUST be a Follower of my blog to win*
1. What character portrays our great Holiday Armadillo?
2. Who usually plays Santa Claus for Ben?
3. Why can't Santa & the Holiday Armadillo be in the same room for a long time?
4. Phoebe senses that 'who' will be uncomfortable with the fact that she might move out of her recently renovated apartment?
5. What is Rachel afraid of? (they freak her out)
6. What does Phoebe think she should teach Ben about this Christmas?
7. What restaurant does Chandler make reservations for?
8. What food item does he 'order' from the Maitre d' ?
9. What is the amount that the coins Chandler drops while trying to slip them to Gunther at Central Perk? (it is the coins that Joey then picks up)
10. What state does the Holiday Armadillo live in?
Get answering all you other Friends fanatics & those of you rushing to look up the answers :o)
What are you winning you ask?
Well again I aim to please so it is winner's choice!
1. Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
2. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
3. Virus on Orbis 1 by P J Haarsma *this is a signed copy*
4. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
5. Friends: Season 7 (4 disc DVD set)
Just answer the questions in the comments section!
Contest runs until Tuesday, December 15 @ 11:59 p.m. CST Open to US & Canada only!
*if NO one gets all questions correct, the commenter with the most correct questions wins 1st choice*
*Please note that any lines directly from the EPISODE: The one with the Holiday Armadillo are copyright NBC/WarnerBros Entertainment