Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

ROLL TIDE BABY! ROLL TIDE!!!!

OMG! Yesterday the Alabama Crimson Tide met the Tennessee Volunteers at Bryant Denny Stadium. This matchup has been going on since 1901 & is wrought with passion. the 2007 game was no exception. The Crimson Tide played with heart, with talent, with skill, & with passion. They stepped on the field ready to win. Boy did they ever win: 41 -17, Rammer Jammer never sounded so good!
Our house was full of screams, shouts, claps, & happy tears! Now this was only me, my mom, my sister & her kids at the house. Marcus, Dad, Keith, Eric & Mindy went to the game. They came back floating into the house cloud 9 does not even describe it! We had a great weekend, then this morning went over to the Kentuck Art Festival and enjoyed some original art.
Let me just tell you, it was all surreal, the whole weekend was... wow. Now we just wait until the 3rd & pray to watch the passion reign over LSU. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Princess is in...so what's up?