Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm Alive!

Well to let everyone know that I am alive out here. Yes, I had a great fourth of July. No I did not get to go to New York. Surgery prevented that. I am on 6 weeks of recovery from the removal of a football sized cyst & my left ovary. I am trying to walk without pain, well just about do anything without pain. I have a 12 inch incision from my navel to my pubic bone filled with tons of staples resembling a railroad track! It hurts to say the least. I have made it through week 1 of recovery & am barreling through week 2. The staples are supposed to come out on Wednesday, August 6th. Yippee! I hate how it looks with the staples. Anyway due to this 'injury' the calendar on the left is drastically wrong, I will update it soon. Just wanted to put out this quick post for info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Princess is in...so what's up?