Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Presents - Presents - PRESENTS!!!

Okay, Tracy fussed at me for not listing in detail what we got for Christmas so here goes:
From Marcus-
Diamond & Amethyst ring - GORGEOUS!! It is white gold, very vintage-art deco setting with cutouts & pave diamonds. The Amethyst is emerald cut about 2.5 carats (if you had to measure in carats).
DVDs - Because I Said So, Catch & Release, Jeff Dunham's Spark of Insanity (he is a hilarious comic)
Games for Wii - Mario Galaxy
Gift Cards - Ann Taylor Loft & Target
From the Parents (both sides)-
Beautiful blouse
Pots & Pans (we never got any for the wedding & it took me forever to pick out a set I liked)
Earrings, Necklace
Money
From family (drew names - Erica got mine) -
Pier 1 Imports gift card
Bath & Body Works stuff
From Friends & Co-Workers-
Flemings Gift Card
Ruth Chris Gift Card
Cypress Inn Gift Card
Olive Garden Gift Card
Barnes & Noble Gift Card
Visa Gift Card
Target Gift Card
Suncoast Gift Card
Ann Taylor Loft Gift Card
Bow Regards Gift Certificate
Some specialty alcohol
Photo Album

Okay so for any of you that know that I do a huge shopping trip for my birthday, well lets just say I have the gift card area covered this year! :) Christmas was very nice, but crazy hectic. Falling on a Tuesday this year was awful. We drove to Camden Christmas Eve, spent time with Marcus' family, then drove to my parents, spent the night and all day with them.
For the first time ever, I felt like Christmas still has yet to come. I miss the days of being able to spend the before days with my mom - baking, shopping, etc. It really bothers me that I was not able to figure out a way to do that this year! I will definitely take that into consideration with my holiday-day usage at work next year!
Anyway, we did enjoy every moment we got to spend with everyone! We are back at work tomorrow...yuck. But I am counting down to my BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! You seriously did rack up on the gift cards! We got a few of our own but mine require a honey-do list....we have gift cards to home depot and lowes so mike can build me my shelves and closet stuff! Have fun shopping! Oh yea...we're also getting a garage door opener finally!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Princess is in...so what's up?