Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Lists...

Last post I eluded to my famous Christmas list. (you know the picture book, bound & ready) Well I happen to know that my nephews (Coy & Colton - Eric's 10 year old twin boys) are definitely without question related to me...
Not only are their lists detailed but they even asked for a few things that I have on my list!!! You don't need to know what duplicates :) but I will say that they have great taste, their lists are elaborate & fun, & I really think I might have underestimated their genius! They not only made the elaborate lists, but they separated them for each set of parents & grand parents... therefore no duplicates. GENIUS!
Gosh I love'm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Princess is in...so what's up?