Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

WHO WON? WHO WON??? Drumroll please....

Okay it is 10 minutes after Midnight on Friday, November 6, 2009. The air is crisp and cool in the southern town of Cottondale. I am sitting in my living room with my husband who is going to pull the entry from his BAMA hat. Seriously.

I was going to do random generator after assigning a number to each entrant, but then I decided o'l school selection would be more fun!
So after writing, snipping and folding your entries the sexy, blonde, hilariously funny, southern gentleman who married me is going to draw a name...


Here we are, the drumroll has begun, we need a name...

Fumbling with the paper...

Unfolding the many folds....

Looking at the name...

Oh good for you! Glad you are my first winner. Oh wait, did I not say who won, well, heavens to betsy! How silly of me!

CONGRATULATIONS: KATE!!!

You chose IMPOSSIBLE by Nancy Werlin!
email me your info at clsbarr@yahoo.com

I want to thank everyone for entering my very first contest!! Please note that I will be hosting another contest starting the end of next week that will be open to US & Canada...
I still have some doubles of certain books & who should get them.... hmmmmmmmmmmm... you will have to find out!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Princess is in...so what's up?