Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Peanut Butter Barr




Here is the newest member of the Barr household: Peanut Butter Barr.

He is 1.5 lbs, about 7 inches long, 5 inches tall, chocolate nose, green eyes, & full of mischief. We stumbled across this little baby. We weren't planning to add to our family until Labor Day, I was speaking with people who had pregnant dogs, who were to go into labor this week, making Labor Day 8 weeks; well there was one young woman who mentioned they had a little male Shih Tzu left from a recent litter. Well, I asked for a description & my heart just bloomed. They had already been calling him Peanut & we thought Peanut Butter Barr was just perfect! So we met her on Saturday 7-14-07 in Trussville, Al & adopted our newest child.

He was born May 19, 2007. He is adorable, loving, & oh so cute!


1 comment:

The Princess is in...so what's up?