Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The List: Purse






Here are pics (just for Tracy) :)


Well guess what got the purse!!! A new one, beautiful pebble leather, COLE HAAN, white with beautiful embroidery curling around the base. Short strap, large bag, with pockets on the ends, can hold everything!!! I LOVE IT!!! (the best part, I did not have to buy it, Marcus lost a bet a while back about bowling on the Wii, plus I was injured & sick last week so it also covers my "went to the doctor so I get a prize" prize and the rest is history....) YIPPEE!!! Just had to take a second to post! :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to post a picture of the purse...don't get my wrong your description is good but I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete

The Princess is in...so what's up?