Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Part 2: Class of 1999 Reunion Dinner

Well the dinner went wonderfully! We all had a wonderful time & hate that those who could not attend missed a fun filled evening. My classmates are absolutely awesome. I was pleased with the results of all the planning and was ecstatic to find that they also seemed to be pleased. It was an enjoyable feeling at the end of the night to realize that we all are still comfortable with one another.






























We all mingled, we all hugged, we all laughed and caught up with each other. But most importantly we all remembered that the camaraderie that was there ten years ago is still there even though time & distance has separated us...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney,

    Thanks for sending me the links!:) That was really cool-- Although it took a few minutes to recognize some of the people in the photos! I really hate I missed it. I would love to catch up with you during Christmas- Although, my mom tends to schedule my time before I get there. Hopefully we can get together, I will talk to you when it gets closer. There are pix of my kids, Michaiah & Inman, on snbphotography.smugmug.com if you want to take a peek. Thanks again and take care,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

The Princess is in...so what's up?