Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting Organized over at ALL 4 ALABAMA Disaster Relief Auction Site

Good Morning!


I have had some wonderful contacts about the upcoming auction!! So excited for all there is to come.


There are some wonderful writers/bloggers/authors contributing so far (check out the Contributions page on the ALL 4 ALABAMA Disaster Relief Auction Site ). I know that list will continue to grow.


It sounds like some awesome items will be given but also some amazing opportunities for query & manuscript critiques!!! I know!


So continue to spread the word to all who want to contribute and those that are just itching for it all to begin.


Lots of Love,


Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! You're doing such a great thing. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting about this on Facebook. Wish I could do more right now to help but will do my best at least to get the word out.

    ~bru

    ReplyDelete

The Princess is in...so what's up?