Courtney S. Barr

Welcome to My Kingdom!
Join me, the Princess, on my Royal Adventures in the Land of Writing!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling like a gopher...

Good Tuesday before Turkey Day everyone!

I feel like a gopher peeking out to see what's going on in the land above. These last few weeks have been C-R-A-Z-Y! Seriously.

NaNo, holiday preparations...family...friends...teenagers...is it possible to find a nice ruby red candy apple, a coconut & peach sno cone and a chocolate iced yellow cake anywhere all at once? If so, PUHLEASE draw me a map! Those are the foods I am craving while writing, working & wondering about my To Do list!

BUT! I decided to poke my head out of the ground for 3 reasons:

1. My hair is beginning to take on a life of its own and sunshine might be necessary for its survival.

2. It's almost Turkey Day & well I am getting antsy for the family time & wonderful foods.

3. For a Royal Decree. Yep you read it right a Royal Decree!...

On MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010 be sure to wander by the Kingdom...as you recuperate from Black Friday madness and read about a wonderful writer, blogger & person:

TAMARA HART HEINER!

Oh yeah she's gonna be here - yep right here, on the steps of the Southern Tower, speaking to the masses and telling all about a tale that you DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!! If you don't know who she is then you are in for a real treat!

So please stop by, learn about a wonderful new book, a great author, watch a video and enter to win!

Now I must crawl back down the hole, my poor hair...all this dirt and such...ah well the characters need me... (at least I tell them they do ;o) )

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK EVERYONE!!

4 comments:

  1. How can we defy a royal decree? I'll be here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Tamera's great. That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that what a gopher princess looks like?? :)

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your holiday went well Courtney.

    ReplyDelete

The Princess is in...so what's up?